2 Minute Stories
When it’s time for bed, sometimes the last thing your child wants to do is sit still and listen to a story. But short, 2 minute short stories can be the perfect way to end the day.
There are plenty of great 2 minute bedtime stories for kids available on our website. Here are a few tips for telling a great 2–minute bedtime story:
1. Keep it simple. Choose a short story with a simple plot and few characters.
2. Make it fun. Use expressive voices and lots of movement to bring the story to life.
3. Use props. A simple prop, like a stuffed animal or pillow, can help your child engage with the story.
4. Make it interactive. Encourage your child to participate by asking questions or making predictions.
5. Keep it short. Two minutes is just long enough to capture your child’s attention without being too long.
With a little practice, you’ll be telling 2–minute bedtime stories like a pro!
All our fairy tales and 2 minute stories with moral are for free and available as audiostory, pdf (to print) and ebook (to download).